Japanese Art and Antiques Pop Up 22 May in Armadale Melbourne
Kasasagi Fine Arts Pop Up Shop will be at the FireStation Print Studio, 2 Willis Street, Armadale on Tuesday 22 May from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Choose from a diverse range of Japanese Products:
- Woodblock Prints & Scrolls
- Kokeshi Dolls
- Kutani & Imari Porcelain Ware
- Lacquer Ware
- Shoyeido Incense
- Antique Incense Burners
- Inden Deerskin Lacquer Purses, Wallets, Coin and Card Holders and Keyrings
- Bonzai Stands and Ikebana Baskets
- Other Objects of Art and Handcrafts from Japan
We will have some items from our website as well as other items not currently listed on our site.
The FireStation Print Studio is off Glenferrie Road, Armadale on Willis Street and is just down the road from the Malvern Town Hall. Entrance to the Pop Up is via the Car Park next to the Studio.
We look forward to seeing you there. https://www.kasasagi.com.au/