Shoyeido Premium Incense Assortment Pack
The Shoyeido Premium Incense series is one of the finest collection of Incenses available in the market. All the ingredients used in Shoyeido’s Premium range are pure and natural and free from artificial ingredients and fillers.
Shoyeido Premium Incense Assortment Pack contains 5 fragrances from Shoyeido’s Premium Incense range.
- Ohjya-koh (Kings Aroma) a fantastic regal incense which represents Confidence and Harmony. It contains Sandalwood, Clove and Patchouli and is also very penetrating and meditative.
- Shun-yo (Beckoning Spring) represents renewal and growth. The name resembles a flower garden waking in the morning dew and the fragrance feels joyous and generous in spirit. It contains Clove, Patchouli, Camphor and Agarwood.
- Nankun (Southern Wind) the beautifully refined aromas of Agarwood, Benzoin and Clove come together in one of Shoyeido’s finest fragrances reminscent of summer.
- Ga-ho (Refinement) a premium Agarwood incense by any standard with this elegant and refined fragrance. Refinement contains Agarwood, Cinnamon and Clove.
- Misho (Gentle Smile) one of Shoyeido’s finest and most usable from the Premium Incense range. The Masala qualities of the premium wood and spice base are concentrated in this incense. The fragrance is striking, classy and full of green herbs such as Agarwood or Aloeswood along with Cinnamon, Clove, Benzoin as well as Camphor.
Every package contains 3 sticks of each fragrance and a total of 15 sticks which are 11 cm in length. The approximate burning time for each stick is 20 minutes.
Shipping is via Australia Post with tracking. Shipping time is approximately 4 business days in Australia and 8 business days internationally (depending on the international location).
Our Shoyeido Incense is authentic and imported directly from Japan where it is made from pure and natural plant ingredients. Also importantly, it does not contain sawdust bamboo or any other fillers and has no artificial scents or ingredients.
Shoeido Master blenders still use the same skills techniques and care developed and used by the Hata family for over 400 years and more than twelve generations.