The Smith Family has a long history of helping disadvantaged families. Their Sponsor A Child program is a great step towards improving the life of a child by providing:
- Financial support to pay for school essentials like a school uniform, shoes, textbooks and excursions.
- Guidance and support from a Learning for Life Coordinator who works with the family and understands the specific needs of a child.
- Access to out–of–school educational opportunities. These can include The Smith Family’s learning and mentoring programs.
This very valuable program needs sponsorship for each child and Kasasagi is donating the income from the sale of some of our items to contribute to the annual sponsorship of a child.
Kasasagi is donating the revenue from a range of products to help Sponsor A Child for 12 months. To kick off our venture we are offering the following products for sale to someone who sees the value in helping Sponsor a Disadvantaged Child. These products are not part of our current range. If you are interested in purchasing any of them please contact us directly at email@example.com. Shipping costs are not included in these prices. (we have a flat shipping fee for all incense orders).
- 60 Short Sticks of Floral World Pine, Lavender or Violet Incense. AUD $50 will go a long way to sponsoring a child for one month
- 20 Short Sticks of Xiang-do Violet or Tea Incense. AUD $16 will contribute to our annual sponsorship of a child.
And if you want to sponsor a child with The Smith Family yourself here is the link to their website.
Thank you for any help you give to this cause.